2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so with this coming weekend being thanksgiving and a big hunting weekend....i figured we needed a thread of what your gonna be hunting and what county/closest city youll be hunting in.

i for one will be leaving after thanksgiving dinner to drive to ingleside, to go duck hunting
marsh

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
All going to be weather related. We tried to duck hunt Sunday moring, would have been better off taking the boat out on East Bay with no wind and bright skies.

Just see what the wind and clouds are going to be this long weekend and hope to make the best choice.

Next COLD FRONT will bring many birds to us. I hope!

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,502 Posts
Eating a nice Thanksgiving dinner with my family on Thursday. Getting up early Friday and taking a nice ride to the deer lease. Looking to take a doe before the end of the weekend and hopefully crossing paths with this guy!

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Gonzales Co.

I will be heading to Nixon(Gonzalez Co.) Wed. Nite about 2.5 Hrs from the house. Looking for a Buck , but will ground check any Hog that sticks his nose to the ground around any of my corn. !!!!!!!

·
Hunting & Fishing
837 Posts
Yelp, heading out after the turkey dinner to Carta Valley. The land owner and my brother are making this trip. First time I will get to hunt with him. He is getting back in to it.
Good luck to all....

·
Master of Boats
1,432 Posts
To Man Camp Thursday night, after dinner with the inlaws. Friends and work buddies and kids coming out for a couple days of pig shooting, doe busting and general tomfoolery.

There may be some drinking involved also......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts