2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7144675

BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- There's breaking news near Baytown, where an inmate considered armed and dangerous is on the run after escaping.
Arcade Comeaux, Jr., was serving life for indecency with a child, aggravated sexual assault and two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He was being transferred from a prison in Huntsville to the Stiles Unit in Beaumont when he overpowered his guards in Baytown and ran away.

Armed and dangerous. Keep your eyes open and your powder dry.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Boss man just said he passed through 2 roadblocks on his way to lunch....

Cant pack heat cuz of the refineries and their rules, but nothing a Tundra at 55mph couldnt make short work of.... haha

·
Fishmoore & Doolittle, Retirement Clubs
2,741 Posts
There are some folks updating their resume about now I'm sure. I hope the perv gets caught soon. Thank goodness they usually don't enjoy their freedom too long in cases like this but I doubt he'll go back alive seeing as how he's well armed.

"He has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles."

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
My office is on Lee Drive.... There are TDCJ officers on every corner.... Choppers in the air and news crews everywhere....

Seems like they are focusing on a neighborhood between Lee and Hwy 146 behind the High School...

·
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999
15,195 Posts
Heads are going to roll over this one just like the escapee at HG..thats Hospital Galveston. Pistol had to have been on the van! Who put it there? How? Who was in charge of searching the van BEFORE leaving? The driver and the armed officer riding shotgun, thats who. Lord Lord....OIG will have its hands full on this one as well. It never turns out good...23 days...retired............

1 - 20 of 26 Posts