2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
dontremember
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
word on the street is "big E" has been purchased by louis schafer for conversion to a commercial dive boat, along with the lot next door to capt eliots for a support dock and the hotel accross the street. anybody remember louis schafer? how bout huggy bear?

·
Registered
693 Posts
heard the same **** about some dive outfit.. guess its gonna be a "Flower Power/Gardens" excursion..... what a waste of a **** fine fishing platform!!

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
I dont see how It could possibly be used for that from a finiancial standpoint, not that many people want to go to the gardens to support the costs....Ive heard some other ideas that are in the works that sound ALOT better

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
shanker said:
I dont see how It could possibly be used for that from a finiancial standpoint, not that many people want to go to the gardens to support the costs....Ive heard some other ideas that are in the works that sound ALOT better
The other boats that run regular trips to the gardens are booked to capacity. I would think that the Big E would have no trouble at all staying booked. Believe it or not people actually come from all over the world to spend three or four days diving the Flower Gardens from a live aboard.

I have heard a few more realistic rumors about where the Big E is going though.

·
dontremember
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
commercial dive boat is what i heard. oil field work in zero visibility. not recreational dive boat. rec boats "fling and spree" are the flower garden haulers. clear water, pretty fish and coral.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts