2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for an update on Zac and family. I hope all is going well with your recovery and wanted to make sure you know your 2cool family is still here to help. I've been a little removed from the puter the last few days and wanted to check up on things. If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I visited Zac and family last Thursday. They are doing remarkably well all things considered. He's not going to be much fun to be around as he is locked inside the house, lol. All things considered, he's doing wonderful. Still the same guy cept' now he knows how lucky of a guy he is. I'm sure he'll post up soon.

Scott

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
I stopped by there yesterday unannounced. I was greeted by the whole family, both Zac's and Mel's. He is doing very well, just getting a little stir crazy. He was in good spirits and not in any pain. He hasn't taken any pain meds since day 3 of being home, and those were just to help him get to sleep.

The family is taking off for a vacation and their taking the two girls with them. Zac and Mel will get some well deserved down time before the baby shows up next week.

He did say that the slightest sweat brought on blisters to his unhurt arm though. It will take some time before he's out there grinding it out.

Take care,
Tim

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
good

Im doing much better, everything is healing good and my arm is practically all closed up now. Im still fighting some wierd phenom that may have me back in the dr's office sooner than later. In the last two days I have had three nickel sized blisters pop up, two on my mostly uninjured left arm and one under my more injured right arm pit. All three were blisters the first 24 hours and are now some kind of nasty, inflamed, painful looking boils. They are very painful and arent pretty. Hope I didnt ruin anyone's morning apetite but Im a bit worried about em. Hopefully they're nothing but Im gonna call anyway. Main thing that bothers me is all three are in areas I didnt lose any skin. Strange. Other than that I feel good, havent had a pain pill in several days and even went the last two without Benydryl for the itching. It seems to be subsiding as well. Thanks for the well wishes. Im on the clock here as I believe we're gonna have baby within the next 10 days, momma is kickin around the nest like she is expecting something. Getting close.

Zac

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Good Morning, and Lord , i am humbling asking YOU, in the name of Jesus, to remove these blisters from your Child of God,( ZAC). Take away any fear or concern in his mind and give Zac sweet peace in knowing that YOU are the Great Physician. In Jesus Name, AMEN

Believe, Receive, and Know

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Good to hear from you Zac and glad to hear the good progress report. Hopefully, the blisters are easily fixed. Keeping the prayers comin' your way.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
HI ZAC! im up here in iowa right now, but still keeping up on you LOL. im so happy you are at home, and i hope the new spots are not too bad. glad you are going to call the dr. keep up the good work.

still got you and melanie in my prayers!
trudy

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Zac, thanks for the up-date and the over all good report. Anytime you can comfortably cut back on pain meds that is a GOOD sign. I would go on and call your doctor about those problem spots. Especially if they are open and could reluslt in letting in any kind of infection. Better safe than sorry.

Be sure and let us know when the BIG EVENT happenes and what ever you do...don't forget to pass out the C-gars! :D :D

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Good to hear from you. This will pass, just takes a little time. Let us know when the new one get's here.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Zac,

I'm so grateful to God for the fantastic recovery he's blessing you with. He has his hand on your life. I'm sorry about those blisters coming up. Lord God, heal him up good and proper on those blisters, in the name of Jesus! Amen.

I wish I could give you a big ol' hug, but that probably would feel better to me than it would to you.

Blessings to your family as you await the little one. I thought she was due in July? Maybe she'll be and Independence Day baby! Whenever she arrives, it will be exciting and wonderful.

Stay cool.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
she is

I thought she was due in July?
Her due date is July 21 but my oldest was born at 37 weeks(7lbs4oz) and my youngest was born at 35 weeks(7lbs0oz) so she seems to cook em fast. She will be 36 weeks tomorrow so doc said if she could make it to next week she is cleared for launch. If anything good is gonna come from my situation it is the fact that I now know I will be home when she goes into labor. Last time I drove from Shell Deer Park to Mont Belvieu(normally 30-40mins) in 11 minutes! I think I caught air coming off the Fred Hartman. lol We are an hour from the hospital so time is of the essence.

She spent most of yesterday washing baby sheets, boiling bottles, washing baby clothes, making baby bed, packing diaper bags, etc., etc. so I think her concious is telling her something.

Z

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah, sounds like that nesting thing is full throttle.

My wife is very similar to yours with fast cooking those little ones. With our 3rd we got to the hospital with 11 minutes to spare....!!!

Heck we signed all the paperwork about if this or that happens during the birth when the baby was taking her first nap.

Do yall have a named picked out yet?

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
yeppers

Rylie Maclaine.

With a Melanie, Madison, and Meagan already I was getting confused. Needed something different. lol

Z

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
I have to put her name on her package. The other girls are getting there own to open, so new Baby had to have a tshirt too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good luck Zac! I actually just finished reading what happen to you. May you have a fast and speedy recovery! Enjoy your new addition that may be on its way!

Regards,
Gene

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Zac,
It sounds like a staff infection. Go to the Dr.'s NOW. I've been fighting an antibiotic- resistant staff off and on since last October.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Agreed

I was thinking the same thing as Kenny, although I haven't seen multiple staph infections pop up that quickly. Definitely sounds like something to be looked at considering everything your body has been through already. God Bless.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts