1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Now thats too much man!

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
that is just 2cool! I wonder if there are more?

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Man, he must have really been feeling guilty about owning a truck and a trailer buring up all the fuel. On top of the that the gaseous emissions from the bovine. Clearly this will offset his past carbon sins. I sure hope Al Gore and the messiah approve of this.....what else can he do?

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Story is the guy's daughter had just riden the bull in Canton, OK's National History Day Parade and he was transporting the bull 23 miles back to his sister's house.

A State Trooper took the pics and is using them to try to get vehicle inspections reinstated in OK. BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HISSSSSSS!! haha

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
It's hilarious how the bull just stands there like he's done this a million times before. He's quite comfy with his ride.

·
Banned
847 Posts
confession

I remember my dad and uncles taking out the back seats in their cars and hauling calves. I guess they did what they had to.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I got one for you... My boss's in-laws bought a yearling bull at the local auction. They don't have a trailer so they ask my boss if they can haul this bull in his cargo trailer that he uses to haul his Harley Bike. He tells them hell no.. They go and rent a flat bed uhaul trailer and get the guys at the auction barn to help them knock the bull down and tie his feet. They load the bull on the trailer and start for home that is 50 miles away. They call back about 30 min into the trip and ask if my boss can come and help them with the bull. He kick the ropes off and is standing in the middle of the trailer ****** off and mad at the world out on the Highway. He tells them hell no again.. They flagged down a couple of cars and get three or four guys to help tie him down again... I wished I would have got pics and or a video of all of that.... You can't fix stupid !!!!!

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts