2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be everybody and their dog out this weekend. Think 30 miles off should be good enough? Trying to figure out what time I will need to leave in the mornings...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
There's good fish in closer, but going out further would be nice. I was thinking the boat traffic will be heavy in the 30 mile area.

·
Kamikaze
4,591 Posts
Yep, traffic inside 30 might be a little heavy! Another 10 miles might be worth it!

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
What in the jon boat

man if the seas keep flat you better not go to your secret snapper hole with in 40 mi of the beach the boats will be on you like kids to candy.
I will be in that mess one day with the wife and kids and the cat lol. BUT the next day I hope to put some more mileage from the beach and freek show.
joker

·
Registered
169 Posts
two weeks ago ran out in my bay boat at 530pm not even 9 nm and caught 2 limits of snaps (6-8#), two reds, and a 85# blacktip shark . . boat back on the trailer by 815 . . .

buddy fished next day staying b/t 12-18 nm with 4 limtis of snaps early in the morning all about same as me (1 snap being 21#), then he move out deeper for other fish

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Homen2

Man at 30 miles you better e only in second gear and go on to 4th and then overdrive to get away from all the boats. Not so much for more fish. Good fishing

Charlie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts