2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your advice on how to tell someone they smell without hurting their feelings. They don't naturally smell bad, they are wearing something that makes them smell bad. It is an odor that I find repulsive.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
I have a good friend years ago that had that same problem. After several weeks of torture I finally just told them that something they are wearing smells bad. Problem solved and yes they are still my friend.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
There is a service that lets you call any number and it will display any # you want and it changes your voice. Use it to call them and tell them.

You can post it on a forum they frequest and maybe theyw ill see it? The shoe might fit on several people. lol

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
fart to cover the smell. If that doesn't work.....maybe tell them that what ever they are wearing is soooo 1995! That will work.

naa just gotta say it!

·
Member At Large
6,637 Posts
say, "You Stink!" ????...... and give'em a bar o'soap???

everytime they come near you strike a match???

wear a clothes pin on your nose???

give'em an around-the-neck air freshener as a gift???

carry a can of lysol or glade and spray some whenever they're near???

give'em 3 buck$ as a gift to run thru the carwash but tell'em they gotta leave the car outside???........................

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
I have been wanting to tell someone in my office there breath is terrible. It fogs up an entire area. Same breath smell. I hate it when they come into my office and others walk in an think its me. I know that others have told me from their car pool group but nothing has been done.

·
Ken
541 Posts
If it's your girlfriend...

Tell her you're going fishing, ask her if you can have some of that cut bait she's been carrying around.:dance:

If a guy, ask him when he's going catfishing, and if he'll show you the secret stinkbait he's been carrying in his pockets.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts