2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean to take anything away from the support (prayer and otherwise) that's being given to Chelsey, ********* and BillyStix. Those efforts are outstanding, and I hope we all are part of that.

But I think Guy (Hooked Up) and Cassaundra (Hooked Up X2) have some real needs.

I plan to do something for them personally. I'm not wealthy by this world's standards. But that's not important. I have a Father who will multiply anything that I contribute and stretch it to fit a specific need.

I don't have the gift of organization or fundraising. I don't have anything big to contribute for sale or auction.

Does anyone have any ideas for something we can do for them as a group? I'm just at a loss.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I don't have a job and don't have any money. I would not think twice for asking for help if I really needed it:

Texas Dept. of Human Services

3403 Mustang Rd.

Alvin, Texas 77511

CF?

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, maybe the best thing would be for each of us to follow our own heart and do whatever we can for them along the way.

Lord God,

Be with Cassaundra and Guy and their girls in a special way as they seek your solutions to this latest hardship that's come upon them. In Jesus' name, Amen.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Dear Lord,

Thank you for all the many blessings you have given us here on earth. If it be Your will please continue to bless and protect our friends and loved ones both who are our flesh and blood and those of Yours who we have not yet come to know.

We ask for help this day concerning an individual and his family who I do not know. This man claims he and his family are lacking many basic human needs including medical attention for a family member. I ask You Jesus Christ that through Your love and magnificent mercy that you hear all our prayers this evening and restore whatever is required in Guy's life including making his faith stronger, giving him employment, food, clothing, shelter and medical attention for his family. You are the only one who knows all of our hearts. I thank You and praise be to You most gracious and holy Father, amen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts