2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

How big is your hunting land?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.RipCharts.com
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im curious what the cross sample looks like here. How large is the land that you have access to hunt on? (pick the closest value)

note: votes are public, and you can choose multiple if you hunt various sizes of ground

·
What about my member?
1,679 Posts
This should be a pretty interesting read. I will spend this year hunting property of my parents and their neighbor on Caney Creek just east of Conroe. Comes to a total of 70 acres. Not big by any means but it hasn't been hunted in years.

Brian

·
AKA MUNGAM WORC
753 Posts
deerwood!

My biggest deer woods are harvested for telephone poles.My medium deer woods are harvested for baseball bats and my small deerwoods are used for toothepicks.HE!HE!HE!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
For the past five seasons, I have been hunting 15,000 acres in Mexico. I am now buying 80 acres right next door to my mom's 165 acres in Jim Hogg county. We are bordered by a very large (low fence, 100,000+ acres) neighbor - on two sides and very little hunting pressure.

This year, I am going to be a little cramped, but I do not have to worry about lease prices increasing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
poor boy hunting on 12 acres but killed a 10 point last year , half mile to bg creek , have to use a shotgung becuase of niegbors house but always see dear .

·
Registered
207 Posts
Over 35,000 in Mexico and 900 in Mason Texas. Also I would be nice to include a Hunter per acre poll.. Just a thought. 14 to 15 hunters In Mexico and 4 hunters in Mason.

·
www.RipCharts.com
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I checked 10K+, but that is public land hunting. (have done so last 3 yrs)
I should have added a 0 acre option for those without a place to hunt or for those between leases.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts