2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I fish so there for I am
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have any 2cool inspector in the house, I'm looking at a condo in the Walden area for a rental property and would like to have in inspected
I have made an offer and it was accepted, I'm in my option period and want to make sure it's not going to fall, lol ..plus I would like to try and save a little money,

PM me

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
I think Hullahopper is an inspector. He is someone that I would trust and I'm purty sure he does inspections.

Mike

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
Hullahopper is an appraiser, the company he works for may also do inspections. I don't recall.

but I'd recommend using Hullahopper for an appraisal when you need it.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
I think Hullahopper is an inspector. He is someone that I would trust and I'm purty sure he does inspections.

Mike

speckle-catcher said:
Hullahopper is an appraiser, the company he works for may also do inspections. I don't recall.

but I'd recommend using Hullahopper for an appraisal when you need it.
Quite it you guys, your making me blush! LOL! :eek:

dlmarinaman, I'm a residential appraiser. Our firm does not do home inspections but I would be glad to refer a couple of good ones to you. Just drop me a PM if you need some names and numbers. Best wishes on your home purchase.

·
I fish so there for I am
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you got mail..

Hullahopper said:

Mike

Quite it you guys, your making me blush! LOL! :eek:

dlmarinaman, I'm a residential appraiser. Our firm does not do home inspections but I would be glad to refer a couple of good ones to you. Just drop me a PM if you need some names and numbers. Best wishes on your home purchase.

·
I fish so there for I am
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it covered, perfect time and great price....thanks to the 2cool gang, ,hats off to the best group of people,

dwayne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts