2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently began planning my honeymoon for next May. We are planning on going to Cabo San Lucas. I was hoping I could get some direction on where to stay and who to fish with. I would like to be close to downtown so we dont have to go far to get to everything but the airport. Looking at both All- Inclusive sites and regular resorts. Found a bunch on-line but it always makes you feel better to hear a suggestion from some one who has stay before. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks for your time.

·
Reel Easy
2,676 Posts
I stayed at the Melia Cabo Real (all-inclusive) about 4 years ago and had a great time. It is about half way between downtown Cabo and Los Cabos. At the time it was a $20 cab ride to Cabo each way which got a little expensive but not to bad. They did have a shuttle schedule to take you there for free but never seem to fit into my schedule.

I was there in Spetember which they said was off season so not everything at the hotel was rocking but 90% was open. The pool was great since it had a swim up bar (my nuber one hotel criteria) and the beach was nice as well except how rough the water is but most of Cabo is the same way.

Friendly staff.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I always stay at the Marina Fiesta-its right on the harbor,and u can walk to all restaraunts,bars,and boats.I fish w/the Edith Fleet-talk to Hector

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
HillCountryBasser said:
Fishing? On a honeymoon?!?! ;)
Get this, my soon to be bride suggested we play golf while we are in San Antonio on our semi-honeymoon! God I'm a lucky man!

BTW, You'll both love Cabo. Tons to do and the fishing rocks. We stayed at Riu Palace and it was great. Food was only so-so but the hotel was very nice.

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
make memories that last a lifetime

well i say make it as memorable and as simple as u can--do simple dumb things ---like me and my wife did 17 years ago--have dominos deliver to a posh home in point loma california and the master bedroom over looked sandiego bay and north island had chandelier and fire place and wacth the neverending story--dumb huh--but its the love that lasts-- not the pizza--lol:birthday2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts