2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the best dealership to deal with for Honda ATV's in the Houston area? Anyone's I should stay away from? I am looking to make a few stops and see if I can work any deals on a new ATV this weekend. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
476 Posts
H&W Honda in Palestine was worth the drive for me last year. I purchased a Rubicon from them. I priced around in Houston & Conroe, none came close to their price. Talk to Scott.

·
Registered
469 Posts
It has been a while but if you don't find exactly what your looking for with who everybody else tells you to go to and you don't mind taking a little drive. El Campo Cycle Center has always been good to me. They deal With Hondas, Polaris and Suzuki as far as their 4-wheelers go. It will be a long drive for you so I would check out the one in conroe and some others.
Cody

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just returned from Corinth Miss. with a new 2006 foreman 500 ES 2x/4x4 paid 4995 cash out the door. One heck of a drive.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just called them all, Conrinth,ms is the best price, for a shorter drive cowboy honda in beaumont or their is a 2cooler here who sells in lufkin. All the houston dealers were high, Cycle Shack in Conroe has the worst sales people ever.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Haggle the price with all of them, I worked on several different dealers to see which one could beat the others price and after about two weeks the lowest price I got was from Pasadena Honda.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bought A Camo 400 Big Bear With Warn Winch Installed With Two Year Warnt. Out The Door For 5850. The Reason I Did Not Buy A Honda Was They Have No Irs And Still Have Drum Breaks. I Called Almost Every Dealer Around. Bought Mine At Brenham Yamaha/suzuki. There Is No Haggle Price With No Setup Or Prep And He Will Let You Test Drive Anything There, Most Dealerships Do Not Let You Ride Till You Buy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts