·
Man is free when Gov't is limited.
641 Posts
What did he do?

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HE BURNED A SHORELINE I WAS WADING ON BY THE HUMP....Got about 30-40 yds from me. Just wanted to say THANKS!

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really didn't want to call him out on the forum. I just couldn't believe he had to get that close when there was sooooo many people out there fishing. UNBELIEVABLE!

·
Looking for Fish
665 Posts
Ahhh the joys of coast fishing. Let's face it the days of peace and quite enjoying a good wade are pretty much over with. The last trip down I'm wading working a reef off a point, my partner and his son are approx 25-30 yards further off the point working the same reef and here comes a boat down the shoreline, Two adults and two children, I figure Husband and Wife and kids, anyway I'm waiting thinking that he's going to pull off and head out into the bay, not rough and no reason not to swing out from the shore to give us plenty of room, but you guess it he cuts right between me and my partner. Oh well what's one to do. At least I'm old enough to have enjoyed the days of not seeing a boat come within 500 yards of you years back. Think of it this way, maybe another 5 years from now we'll think that 30-40 yards was lots of room when your diving for the bottom so as to not get hit when they are running right over you. Sorry to hear of your incident and hang in there.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The other bad part was his buddy was righton his 6 following him. There was so much open water he could have EASILY gone out aaround everyone who was fishing out of there boats. SAD!
hi2utoo said:
Ahhh the joys of coast fishing. Let's face it the days of peace and quite enjoying a good wade are pretty much over with. The last trip down I'm wading working a reef off a point, my partner and his son are approx 25-30 yards further off the point working the same reef and here comes a boat down the shoreline, Two adults and two children, I figure Husband and Wife and kids, anyway I'm waiting thinking that he's going to pull off and head out into the bay, not rough and no reason not to swing out from the shore to give us plenty of room, but you guess it he cuts right between me and my partner. Oh well what's one to do. At least I'm old enough to have enjoyed the days of not seeing a boat come within 500 yards of you years back. Think of it this way, maybe another 5 years from now we'll think that 30-40 yards was lots of room when your diving for the bottom so as to not get hit when they are running right over you. Sorry to hear of your incident and hang in there.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts