2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a home invasion last night in Sargent by a couple of yahoos from this bored! At 0200 they were beating on the floor under my bed with a shovel handle! Had to let 'em in!

Thanks for letting them know I was down there Inc.! :biggrin:

Pams pic of your tripletail from last week!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
You were sleeping at 0200??? I though that was youre prime Potlickin time.......

Hide your Truck next time and stack a bundle of Caney Criek Gazzettes in front of the door......

SHUUUZZZZZ,,,,,B-Listers....be varie...varie..Qitee....LOL

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
where did Inc catch that Tipila?

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chiefcharlie said:
You were sleeping at 0200??? I though that was youre prime Potlickin time.......
Usually it is! Been slow in the creek for specks, but by gosh they filled the barrel with sandies! That big ol' backwards casting boy you said you wouldn't fight with a chainsaw had 'em flopping all over the dock! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Thanks for the hospitality Harbormaster! It had been a long day and long bumpy ride in our attempt to run offshore Thursday night. When you have to turn around in a 48' Viking cause you've made less than 40 miles in 3 hrs it's bad! Took less than 2 hrs to get back in. I think I need a chiropractor for an adjustment after that one.

Never go to bed and leave Disgusted on the dock unsupervised, talk about MAD at the fish! :slimer: Or at least show him where the fillet knife is....we cleaned alot fish and I sent it all with him.

Thanks again bro!

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
I didn't cut the phone lines.

I am not responsible.

You couldn't tell a 280# wet puppy to sleep in a parking lot.
AND I am being nice.

I just said go.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts