2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been grinding away on the request of your son, Charlie's buddys in the Apache Attack Helicopter Company over in the sand box.. Chalked up two dozen of the 35 they wanted so far and will keep turning...Gimme one more week, por favor...

Also curious if your last package got thru Iraq customs (or whatever they call it over there)...the one with the cartridge pens to fill out Charlie's unit ???. Almost all of these are cartridge/antler or cartridge/rare wood and would like to be relatively sure they could get to the guys over there.. If there was a problem I can put on my 'smuggler's hat' and figger some way to get them to the guys.

Got a couple of bluebonnet pens in the pix, but think I'll replace them with rifle or deer head clips since the Apache crew is all guys..

Lemme know if ya got a deadline for next shipment to Charlie...and give him all our thanks and prayers for what he and the rest of those Heroes are doing...

Jim:D

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
No lie you've been grindin... Nice looking work. Wish I had time to pitch in, but too much work and not enough family time lately.

Wish Charlei and the gang well for me. Hope mine from the last batch make it through.

·
5,912 Posts
If on schedule(and the internet's working) we should hear that they arrived the middle of this coming week. I will let you know when we get confirmation.

No rush, Lynne waits till she has a box full and then off it goes. She just sent one yesterday (big box) so it will be a couple weeks before the next one will be ready.

Those are simply fantastic, Jim. Lynne was looking at the picture and ooohhhing and aaahhhing at work this morning. LOL

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! Give that man some electricity and look out. Great job. I'll be back in town next week and will try to run those pens over to along with the brass - looks like you need restocking.

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
Amazing pens Jim !
I know they will be cherished by their new owners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts