2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
One more cast....
11,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a place to hunt hogs with a bow/rifle around houston for a good price?

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
If you want to drive 6 hours to Wichita Falls PM me. My friend Allen sells hunts for pigs. Pretty much 100% success rate. He is over-run with hogs. His ranch is about 15 miles SE of Wichita Falls.

·
Registered
631 Posts
There used to be a hog lease around Santa Fe that I've seen a few 2coolers post up about. I don't know anything about the details besides it sounded fairly inexpensive, and had around 8 or so people on it. However, it seems like each time I read about it, a couple of members were getting off. That's all I know about it, maybe someone else will chime in for you.

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
There used to be a hog lease around Santa Fe that I've seen a few 2coolers post up about. I don't know anything about the details besides it sounded fairly inexpensive, and had around 8 or so people on it. However, it seems like each time I read about it, a couple of members were getting off. That's all I know about it, maybe someone else will chime in for you.
Id be interested.

·
Registered
444 Posts
We are going to do some hog hunts after deer season up in Panola Co in the Sabine River bottom. Don't know if that's too far for you, but it's gonna be cheap with no size or bag limits.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Trust me Sqiggy got more hogs than you have arrows.He got more hogs than a mound of ants.He can put you on the hogs and its a great deal and a very nice hunting place.About a 100% kill rate thats if you can shoot.Give Squggy a call you won't be disappointed.Best to put down the bow and grab a gun because they are thick.I'm going back soon!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Trust me Sqiggy got more hogs than you have arrows.He got more hogs than a mound of ants.He can put you on the hogs and its a great deal and a very nice hunting place.About a 100% kill rate thats if you can shoot.Give Squggy a call you won't be disappointed.Best to put down the bow and grab a gun because they are thick.I'm going back soon!!
I shot 2 more with my bow 2 weeks ago and Mike shot 2 with the single shot 243 last week. How he got 2 shots off beats me!!!
When are you comin back for more?? Last time you got 2 in one shot. Gonna try for 3??:rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts