2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if this was an initiation for a club or ladge and he failed it and got black balled???

Man learns explosive lesson smoking in portable toilet

BLACKSVILLE -- Warning: smoking in the toilet can be dangerous.

A portable toilet exploded Tuesday after a man who was inside it lit a cigarette.

Emergency workers said the man was not severely injured and drove himself to Clay-Battelle Community Health Center. He was later transferred to Ruby Memorial Hospital. His name and condition were not available. The explosion, which occurred in Blacksville, resulted from a buildup of methane gas inside the portable toilet.
 

·
Colossians 3
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
Uh...West (by God) Virginia I presume??

Uh wait a minute....maybe that was my neighbor. :)

Never mind...
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top