2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had chute seat tickets to the HSLR? How much are they? Where can I get them? Are they as good as I have heard?

·
Registered
11,931 Posts
yes
mine were free
find someone selling them would be my guess
depends on what you hear. I liked them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Chute Seat Info.

You can buy individual seats staring Sat. or season tickets now.
Chute Seats - $200 or $300
Located directly behind the bucking chutes, you will get some of the greatest rodeo action views and experience offered at the Show. Once the stage is set for the star entertainer, you'll have the option of watching from your seat, or taking your collectible folding chair to the Reliant Stadium floor. First row tickets cost $300, and second, third and fourth rows cost $200.
Also included is an authentic chuck wagon steak dinner, commemorative pin, admission to the Corral Clubs, and much more! Call the Ticket Office (832.667.1080) for more information

·
Registered
375 Posts
Come on Dooowwwwnnnnn!!! I may be the committeeman who hands you your "take home" HLSR chair after the concert. Great seats, opportunity to get on the dirt during the concert, close to the action. What else would one need??? :cheers:

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
Like others have mentioned, Chute Seats ARE AWESOME! Prepare to get dirt, mucus, slobber thrown on you and have the experience of a lifetime. The best nights to buy them are towards the end of the rodeo where the better cowboys participate more often. Then again, its fun in the beginning as well, bc more people get bucked off. PM if you have any questions, I've also got some Corral Club tickets as well as Cazadores tent stuff to give away!

·
Registered
11,931 Posts
Like others have mentioned, Chute Seats ARE AWESOME! Prepare to get dirt, mucus, slobber thrown on you and have the experience of a lifetime. The best nights to buy them are towards the end of the rodeo where the better cowboys participate more often. Then again, its fun in the beginning as well, bc more people get bucked off. PM if you have any questions, I've also got some Corral Club tickets as well as Cazadores tent stuff to give away!
give my way bro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts