2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hunting Machine!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have To GET OUT OF TOWN! We are gonna hit Sam's Beach at day light! SAT. MORN!

Any one gonna go LET'S GO!

Takin' the kids and a couple more folks! Gonna Be GREAT!!!!!

Look for the big blue ford van!

swamp dogger!................fishin' the surf with the crew!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Het Robbie, shouldnt that signature line read "Give me back my mullets.....J/K

·
Hunting Machine!
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
U Guy's bring it on! Love to have ya! More the better! I will have some cool ones to share!

I was a MULLET in my former life..........................not much has changed! HA!

We will pull out bout 3pm...............after we get a good TAN?

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,872 Posts
Swampus said:
Kids a swimmin' fish are a jumpin'! Bring it on! Mr & Mrs B!
God bless ya'll! Wish I could be there! I used to be able to find fish in Churchill pretty much any time! The cabins on the left heading toward Colds used to harbor some deep water once you got away from Churchill! I've witnessed Sasquatch C & R'ing some nice trout back in there on more than one occasion!

Go WAY back in some of the connecting backlakes and we used to wade up some dark back redfish action on the smallest/lightest colored thang you could possibly throw at them!

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Im racing my toy car tomarrow, but thought about heading down Sunday morning. How late will you be there Saturday night bro?

·
fishes with calcutta
1,773 Posts
Well I got to meet Swampus & family, Forest, Shad Hunter and Roudy TX. I hope I got the names correct. Nice to meet you guys.
I didn’t catch any fish but did managed to net a few mullet to put away for winter bait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts