2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from their set this evening. Dave called up his whole family for "Long Haired Country Boy." The song he wrote for his daughters will pick at you if you have some yourself. You'll see his son here too. You may see some TTMB'ers here I'd reckon. It was nice evening...

blindly uploading for your enjoyment...

Attachments

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brother Legate...

I had a great time hangin' out last night. There are some good pics that I didn't post. I told the Mrs I would leave the disc with her and I forgot. PM me your address so I can mail it to you....Drew

·
Registered
447 Posts
What a wonderful night !!.. all my rowdy friends were there !! ?.. I am a lucky man

Excellent pics drew.. Thanks so much for making them !!.. I sure appreciate it !!.

I as surprised by some of the people who showed up that Sunday night.. I'm talking my bestest of friends were there.. Steve Palmer (whishicouldfish0, Randy (Megabite), Ez and Kim we a special entry, however Seeing Don Huhn(Baitkiller) come all the was from clear lake was super special !!.. I am one lucky man !! Period !!..

No matter the draw backs, no matter the uncertainty of your life, If you have great friends, you will be ok !!..

I am blessed !! NO DOUBT !! PEACE..

·
Registered
447 Posts
Drew, yes i will be there next sunday ! ! I hope once again so see some TTMBER's

Last weekend at Jumps was a wonderful night !!.. WE will do it again this next weekend.. Come one, come all.. Crawfish, new recording artist, Randy and David !!.. Or maybe just a bunch of fun !! LOVE !!.. Peace..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.