2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a deer lease in the hill country area, please pm me with any info I have been looking for awhile without any luck.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is for my step-father who has hunted the area his whole life. He has tried many different sources to find a lease, but is not internet savy so he asked me to look around. Is the best chance to join a site, or can u find free postings?

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
There are about 4 pay sites out there, and I bought a subscription to all 4 in January. Deer texas is probably the best one for a couple reasons.

1. he seems to have more new leases weekly than anyone else

2. he has a nice map feature that you can search by.

3. most of the leases that I saw (around 90%) on other pay sites, were on deer texas anyway.

There are others out there, but there's no reason not to check out deer texas... plus he's a site sponsor.

(save your money... don't get on hunting lease magazine.com)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I just talked to him and he said he might join if he has no luck on his own. He has his own way of doing things so I will encourage him to do so.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Have gotten on 2 leases myself through DeerTexas.com and put at least 3 friends on leases through Scott and his site. Tried them all, but he keeps his the most current, has more listings, and it is also the most user friendly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts