2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm inside ten days now on vacation and Colorado and the promise of outstanding imagery is getting to be quite a distraction. I'm assuming that if you read this your a visual junkie that appreciates fine photography. Please go to this site...

http://imagesofrmnp.com/

Scroll down to the galleries or areas buttons and enjoy an informal tour from an individual that I feel is extremely talented on top of being a great guy. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Thanks for sharing Rusty...great pictures! I am sure this gives you inspiration for your upcoming trip to Colorado...hope you have a great time..."that the sun always favor your picture.

·
Imagery by RH Keeling
1,445 Posts
What an array of gorgeous Scenics. Are you going to Rocky Mountain National Park? Will be looking forward to seeing your results. By the way, did you read that the photographer mainly uses a 4x5 film camera and can get up to 30"x40" prints... awesome.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice catch...

Cutter said:
RMNP is such an amazing place. Another photographer that I like in that area is Jesse Speer ( http://www.explore-rocky.com/ ) I read up on his trip reports quite a bit before my trip there a few years ago.
Huge oversight on my part not to mention Jesse. Just like Erik, he's been extremely helpful and supportive of my work. It's one thing to have talent, but those guys that are willing to take the time to share their knowledge put them in a class by themselves.

No pressure on me - right?

Welcome to the board Cutter!!!!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep

Dorado-Mahi said:
What an array of gorgeous Scenics. Are you going to Rocky Mountain National Park? Will be looking forward to seeing your results. By the way, did you read that the photographer mainly uses a 4x5 film camera and can get up to 30"x40" prints... awesome.
My parents have a 36' travel trailer that stays there year round. We've taken hiatus there for almost ten years now. RMNP is a photographer's paradise. There is also a burden that comes with it. If the stuff you shoot isn't good you have only yourself to blame.

Every year there is such a learning experience for me and I'm sure this will be no different. That 4x5 camera may seem like the bomb unil you have to carry it and a tripod for a nine mile hike at 11,000 ft. No thanks - I'll just get wallets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts