2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ,,,, Any Of You Fellers Get Any Rain This Week,(grin)hartwell Came Up 4 Feet In The Past 24hrs.we're Talking About A 56,000 Acre Lake.man It's Rainned So Hard.i Bet You Tenn. Boys Are Gonna Be Fishing In The Corn Feilds Again.just Remember To Use A Rod And Reel Because Thats The Only Way To Claim A Record. Lol. Just Be Safe If Any Of You Do Go Out ,high Waters= Big Trees,big Logs,and Anything Else That Floats.,,,,,,,,,,,,,but The Sun Will Shine Again And Come Friday Night I Will Test These Waters Once Again.

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Tried To Fish This Mess Friday Morning And Friday Night.i Caught A Few Flatheads And A Couple Blues,nothing To Brag On This Week.there's More Huge Trees Floating Out There Than I've Seen In A Few Years.took Off Before Daylight Friday Morning And Managed To Bump One Going Up The River.no Harm Done.if The Fish Gourge Themselves During Rising Water They Sould Be Full.did Any Of You Men Try It This Weekend? It Suppose To Rain Hard Next Week Too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.