1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
I potlick so i can drink
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Choir director takes students to Hooters

Associated Press

Dec. 17, 2009, 2:27PM

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/12/17/20091217hooters1217.html
PHOENIX - An Arizona music teacher whose students performed at a presidential inauguration event is on administrative leave after taking 40 high school students to a Hooters restaurant.

Paradise Valley school district spokeswoman Judi Willis says choir director Mary Segall accompanied the students to a performance in downtown Phoenix last week, and during the outing, they ate lunch at Hooters.
Willis says Segall explained that the restaurant, known for its waitresses' somewhat revealing attire, was the only place that could accommodate a group of that size. But district officials believe there were other options for lunch in the area.
Segall could not be reached for comment.
The teacher plans on retiring in January, and Willis says she does not know if she'll return before then.

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
Really...this is news?
Who cares? Let this lady retire gracefully and stop being such sticks in the mud.
I thought teachers unions were 1 of the more "liberal" leaning sections of our society. This doesn't sound very tolerant and/or liberal to me.
They are acting like she took them to a titty bar or bought them beer or something. Give me a break!!

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Hooters wings are fair at best. I go for the beer and to chat with my friends. I like owls. I like to eat them.

My band teacher from years ago left me at astroworld. She said it was my fault. Anybody believe that?

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Hooters wings are fair at best. I go for the beer and to chat with my friends. I like owls. I like to eat them.

My band teacher from years ago left me at astroworld. She said it was my fault. Anybody believe that?
no wonder astroworld closed... that sucker had been open a loooooong time! hahaha

but will agree about the hooters wings...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I was in Texas Wings Bar and Grill a few weeks ago and there was awhole basketball team eating and playing pool waiting for there next game in Mc Donald Tourny.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts