2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope i was trolling here to see if you were going to leave some smart arse remark about my crappy fishing hole.

·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we did fost there was a span of time about 2 hours that we had to run baits (2 at a time) 7 times i think.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Neverenough said:
nope i was trolling here to see if you were going to leave some smart arse remark about my crappy fishing hole.
Were there any refrigerators or washing machines on the beach? The times I've been down there are always a few. It's PICK-A-PART on High Island and it's free.

·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep there sure were. we had a fridge to keep to sodas cold and a washing machine to do our laundry. Stuff washes up thats how it works. When you have 2 rivers that dump water on eiter side of that beach you are bound to get some trash

·
Banned
59 Posts
Neverenough said:
yep there sure were. we had a fridge to keep to sodas cold and a washing machine to do our laundry. Stuff washes up thats how it works. When you have 2 rivers that dump water on eiter side of that beach you are bound to get some trash
Cool deal.:brew:

·
Registered
841 Posts
i guess even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then...lol
i think it was the bait that did the trick.
you didnt happen to see a microwave down there. mine is acting up and could use a new one.

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,391 Posts
After hurricane Rita, you can find almost anything on the beach now days. Anyone not smart enough to understand that the area was hit with a major hurricane a few months ago needs to shut there mouth about the beach. Don't care if the sand was white and the cleanest beach in the world. A cat three hurricane is going to mess things up for a bit. But if you want white sand by all means go some where else to fish. We don't care what you think of our beach. And to think I wasted all that time answering questions about High Island for you.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Jolly Roger said:
After hurricane Rita, you can find almost anything on the beach now days. Anyone not smart enough to understand that the area was hit with a major hurricane a few months ago needs to shut there mouth about the beach. Don't care if the sand was white and the cleanest beach in the world. A cat three hurricane is going to mess things up for a bit. But if you want white sand by all means go some where else to fish. We don't care what you think of our beach. And to think I wasted all that time answering questions about High Island for you.
Don't get all ****** off. I know you fish naked at High Island. No big deal. Watch out for those marsh mosquitos.

·
Banned
1,237 Posts
looks like mcfadden beach to me fisherbagger sure knows how to catchem from the easy chair didnt even get sand on his feet and caught fish

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Reactions: Neverenough

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
serial9 said:
Don't get all ****** off. I know you fish naked at High Island. No big deal. Watch out for those marsh mosquitos.
In case anyone is wondering, I get to take credit for giving 'serial9' at least one of those red dots! LOL

I think he could use a few more before our Mods get bored and just ban him. Don't cha think???

I've not witnessed such disrespect and disregard for our most helpful members in a long time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts