2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got to Sea Rim at about 9am and met up with Sharkhunter, between the three of us we ended 17 Bull reds. We left at 2:00pm and the Reds were still biting. All of the red were caught on whole and cut Mullet. When the wife and I left we drove the beach to High Island where met up with Jolly Roger and his wife, Buckeye and Steelers Fan. We stayed and talked with them for a while. By the time left the had caught two Blacktips and Bull Shark and 25 of TJ pet bull Reds. I am sure Dolphin Girl will post up a few pictures in a couple of days

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just a few photos of the action

The photo of the truck is of a guy who saw us catch a red and setup within 20ft of my end rod with a good mile either way of clear beach. What a nice guy,not!:hairout:Like sharkski said we caught 17reds that day I just posted a few of the pics I had.

Tight Lines!!!!!!

Sharkhunter

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Rod holders

2in pvc about 5ft long. Some like it longer:D . They say it helps with the sea wead when it's in.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Picking a spot

I look for two things when surf fishing. Either a real steep beach or a place where there is a break in the bars(no waves). If you yak your lines out though the above become of less importance because your yaking past all of that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts