2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
That is an awesome report! I'm SO jealous. Hope the weather is good for next weekend....cuz I want to be there.

I know a lot of people are heading to PINS, but it's gonna be High Island for us.

Thanks,
Pam

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Tj!

Does this report REALLY say you jumped on a 61" bull shark in the water? You maniac!? You moron?! You madman!?

What on earth possessed you?

FC

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Truely......an amazing day of fishing! That guy jumping on the shark, he is deffinatley a shark cowboy. YEEEEE--HAAWWWWWW

·
Registered
343 Posts
FishinChick said:
Does this report REALLY say you jumped on a 61" bull shark in the water? You maniac!? You moron?! You madman!?

What on earth possessed you?

FC
That was my exact question. Can I still collect on his life insurance policy if he gets his head bitten off while jumping on a shark??

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
LOL @ Karen. I thought of you instantly. I know what my face would have looked like! Sounds like our husbands have more than fishing in common!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Oh, it wasn't that bad. We were only out in Stomach deep water when Jolly Roger went subsurface on the shark and met him on his own terms. Jolly Roger came out on top too.... Yeah right...no way this yankee was tackling a shark in that deep of water. He did good and landed it safely though. Can't wait to see what he does next.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts