2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Know it, Love it, Kill it, and Grill it!
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am just sitting hear in my chair looking at 2cool on my wifes new laptop. I might add that this thing has an awsome picture (HP-G61), I thought that my Dell was the best until last week when I picked this one up for her. Now back to the story.
I hear something "Catchy" on the Tube, at first I thought that the TV was going out. Then I reolized the little sticker that says "HD Picture" on the computer. I never relised how much of a differance there really is in the quality. My TV is "HD" but I have standard digital cable. I believe I might have to change over to HD when work picks up. Anybody else ever noticed what a big differance there is in the two side-by-side?

·
915 Posts
Waited until about a year ago and finally jumped into the HD pool with a 52" Samsung.
WOW, is all I can say.
Took a day or two to get used to it, almost looks fake it's so good.

Had the flu a few weeks back and had to watch the 32" standard TV in the bedroom, all I can say is that it was barbaric!

·
Registered
291 Posts
HD is amazing I wish i had an HD tv. I think it makes a huge difference when watching sports, ever since i watched a football game in HD i can barely stand to watch one on a regular tv. Luckily my laptop has a 1080p screen so i can download things in HD and watch them on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts