2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are leaving san jose this morning heading to the house in the mountains, i miss you all and i will be back with a full report, its awesome here. traffic is wild in ths city. our flight was super. you would not believe the beautiful plants and trees. its about 65 degrees this am. and it got light about 515. food is good. well have a great day, God Bless you, and pray for our safety as we travel down here. lol, l2f

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,867 Posts
Dont you worry about the Amazing Grace! She's in good hands!

5 passengers will be setting sail today for a three hour tour, a three hour tour! :biggrin:

Post pics!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok We Just Went Over To The Store For Thos Eof You That Want Ot Talk About Food, Talking Fresh, Ceviche In A Bag Made With Longastinos For 5.00 And The Vegetables, We Got Food To Go In The Car For The Big Adventure We Are Fixing To Go On. The Meat Here , You Just Wouldnt Tbelieve And We Did Have Black Beans And Rice For Breakfast And The Coffee Is Marvelous Well We Gotta Head Out, I.ll Be Back

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh Argo, "Don't make Laura laugh" Especially considering the beans and No Beano.....

Laura, you are there to have a Tremendous time, not sitiing on the &(^&,
^!*#@. Tell mrS. B and your accomplices we send our love.
T girl and K girl send their love 2...

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Laura, you must be havin' a blast!

Years ago I went with Glen Campbell's daughter, Kelly. We went to Costa Rica to look at Real Estate, Eat and catch a Tarpon. Man, it was beautiful. Only wound-up stuffing ourselves with all the great food you described. I almost married her but fortunately for me, didn't. She found out too late writing her own prescriptions would put her in the slammer. Poor me. I coulda' been so rich. LOL! CF?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts