2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have You Found Any Of Those Big Flat Shovelheads Up There In The Big Cumberland Yet. Haven't Heard From You In A While .if The Fish At Biting ,just Tell Us A Story Or Sometime. I Myself Miss The Chat. Hope Your Good ,later

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Yeah...and I would also like Kutter to tell a Miss.River story or two...you know,giant catfish,riverboats,barges,and all that good stuff!!:fishy:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Twenty pound blues and....

barges. Not a good mixture. My first solo trip to the Tennessee River I learned a LOT about barges. I learned about barges wakes and how they bounce back off the bank too.

NightTrain said:
Yeah...and I would also like Kutter to tell a Miss.River story or two...you know,giant catfish,riverboats,barges,and all that good stuff!!:fishy:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I haved fished the new johnsonville area for 13 years and it does get a lil rough sometimes. I rember a time it got so foggy you could barely see the shore line so i was standing up holding spot light just to see shore and come around the curve and all of the sudden WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BIG FLOODLIGHT from a barge i grabbed the wheel and headed for the othe side of the river and well to end this story the barge was anchored because it was to foggy....but at that moment i think i left some parts of my soul there because it jumped right out of me.

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Yeah...dat's Da Ticket!

Lemme hear some of dem kinda experiences...care to elaborate on dat,C-cat?

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Catman...

I feel ya,bro...prolly somethin' else would have jumped outa me.Sounds like one of dem deals where your legs turn to spaghetti!!!:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts