2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Hey T-Cats...

2K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  mudd_catt 
#1 ·
What do you fish out of?I forget....

#4 ·
YeeeeeHaaaaaaaaw.......

Let's see.....ummmmm.....I.....ummmmm.....might be fun!!Let me git with Hawk on dat.We'd be good students....promise!:wink: Iwas thinkin' you said the fall or early winter is best there on your water?Dover might be in trouble.....(434)636-3333.

#10 ·
you bet... I can give you a better idea of when I can go after I look at my calendar at work... I know I can get away for a two-day road trip in October... or early December. November is definitely out... we're refueling on of our units in November and they expect me to show up for work 6 days a week..

Speaking of which, it's time to go make the electrons....

#12 ·
Hawkeye said:
you bet... I can give you a better idea of when I can go after I look at my calendar at work... I know I can get away for a two-day road trip in October... or early December. November is definitely out... we're refueling on of our units in November and they expect me to show up for work 6 days a week..

Speaking of which, it's time to go make the electrons....
...I'll get with Warren,see what's open,and we'll go from there,bud...I'm goin' to "da shack" with visions of Santee in the ol'days,dancin' in my haid....I done made all the electrons I'm gonna make for one night....It's da start of my weekend....Let the HogChasin' begin!!!:dance: ....:fishy:
YA'LL GIVE ME A HOLLER!

#16 ·
WHOA! I ain't gettin that much overtime. ;) I do think we all need to get together sometime, and either wet a hook, or our throats, whichever comes first. :)

I woulda invited them to go fishin - AFTER -T-cats gets through with them, but the minnows that I catch would just make them hungry. :) or mad

#17 ·
NightTrain doesn't have access to the internet at home. I talked to him tonight about going in the boat tomorrow. He's going to wait to hear from Warren and then we're going to work on a time frame to get to TN to fish. I'm a lot more eager to try this trip... two drivers VS me driving it all by myself makes a lot of difference...

Mudd_Catt, you can buy me a Hardee's Chicken biscuit for breakfast on our way to your favorite hole LOL... I'll leave the GPS at the house, Bro...

#19 ·
I don't know exactly where Dover is located. If you look at a map, find the corner where AL, TN and MS all come together, I am 30 Miles southwest of that. I can be on the water, depending on what part of the lake I am fishin, in 45 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes. The town I am located in is Booneville. About 30 miles north of Tupelo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.