2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Old Fart (junior grade)
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give us an update on Miss Pam if you would sir!

And you had better be treating her extra special for having to put up with you!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
She is doing GOOD!

Pam is, pant-pant, doing good. pant-pant. Don't know where, pant-pant, Jack is. Prolly, pant-pant, went fishin'! This is Rico and lemme te'ya it's ain't a thang but heels and elbows 'round here this mornin. I'm changin' her name to SHASTA. Shasta have this...Shasta have that... :D

Some may work form sun to sun but RICO'S work is NEVER done.:work:

But seriously, it is great to have her home and she is so sweet that it just fills my heart to see her smile. Now it's just a question of puttin' in the time and letting the healing process do it's thing. It is my great honor and pleasure to be the one caring for her.

Yes dear....right away dear....Hold yer hosses woman, I'm a comin'! :rolleyes: :D. Just kiddin, y'all. She is the best patient you've ever seen! :)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Glad to hear all is good my friend, tell Rico that I owe him a cold one for being such a good nurse...LOL

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Your doin a good job Rico lol. Jack,buddy Im glad to hear she is doin good and hope its a speedy recovery for her. All the best to you both...........................later,Dave

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Good Job Rico!

Keep up the good work, or Ill tell Jack on ya!:smile:

May 110% be with you Pam!

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Good to hear that, Rico! Be sure to let me know when you can shake loose and get to my lawn! HEHEHE!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts