2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Classic CR day yesterday, Pat got his first Sail ever, 120#, I got my CR Blue, and more YFT than we could reel in. Really....left the school boiling for more sails. (I know, sin of sins to LEAVE yft!!) We fed half the hotel and Wattners daughters Tico famialia and still have over 100# in the fridge. Surf has been great too n teh evenings. Tristan got whoomped Friday pm and got 3 stitches in the left eye. Paddled out agin on Tuesday......super trooper. More stories and pice when we return on Sat, hope all is well with th move. Still lookng for my sail to add to the blue and black for my complete CR slam. OH.....and Pat got the biggest Mahi you have ever seen. Mount for sure, got it as the lines were reelng in for the trip home. 19 kilos, 145cm, you do the math...........Sickness abounds!!

·
"FIRED UP" Contender
1,146 Posts
dude - you guys are killing me -weather here sucks and moving sucks.. post up some pics..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We were fishing in Quepos on the "Fishing Machine" with Capt. Jose and mate Mario. TOP NOTCH crew for sure, just do not be late!! I used "On the Fly" last Nov when I got my black. Marlin and Sails are pretty slow right now, but YFT are all over the place. Nothing huge, but lots of solid 30-50#'s. You can book through Costa Mar located downtown, tell'em Buck sent you. On the Fly is 500.00 a day, and we got Fishing Machine for 720.00. Pics to follow when I wade through them all.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PICS Quepow 7/20/24

Here's a few as promised. Had a blast with Tristan and his first few tuna....

Tristan on the rod......

And his 1st couple Yellowfin

Amy and her Hoo from the first day. Wan't as skinny as it looks squirming out of her hands....

Amy on the Tuna

Pat's 1st Sail and his mahi....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts