2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I have held a belief for many years regarding duct tape. IF I had the power to make all duct tape in the world vanish with a simple snap of my fingers I believe that ships would sink, buildings would topple, and airplanes would fall from the sky. I firmly believe that modern society is quite simply held together by Mikey's favorite - the magical, the mystical... DUCT TAPE!

:rotfl:

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
lol

ComeFrom? said:
What I wanna' know is where did you find sun-glasses in that size?? BBWWHAHAHAHHA!! CF?
Dude it wernt easy. lol But when you got an IQ as high as mine you need lots of storage space. :tongue: Last time I bought a fitted hat it clocked in at 7 3/4. Yup, Ill admit I got a big ol coconut.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ComeFrom? said:
What I wanna' know is where did you find sun-glasses in that size?? BBWWHAHAHAHHA!! CF?
You think his heads big, you outta see mine right now... :biggrin:

·
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mont said:
D, you missed the duct tape US Flag mount, amigo.
Awe man, anyone got a pic of that...lol.... BTW bigguy, yer flag is in my trailer, I'll get it back to ya.... Thanks for all you have done, luv ya man....

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Don't go to askin what all is in Monts camper!!!! Ya'll done seen the one pic he posted:biggrin: Not real sure I wanna know what else he found in there:rotfl:

·
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
********* said:
Im just glad I didnt hit the Bimini Twisted Ejection handle when I got up Sunday morning. ROTFLMAO!

Z
Zac, you owe me a keyboard, dis one got drownded....lmao

G

·
FishinChick© said:
I have held a belief for many years regarding duct tape. IF I had the power to make all duct tape in the world vanish with a simple snap of my fingers I believe that ships would sink, buildings would topple, and airplanes would fall from the sky. I firmly believe that modern society is quite simply held together by Mikey's favorite - the magical, the mystical... DUCT TAPE!

:rotfl:
NAH!!

You just know that if all the duct/duck tape was to disappear than everything modern man has built would fall apart . . . and then women would rule the world! :an2:

:rybka:

·
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
-JAW- said:
NAH!!

You just know that if all the duct/duck tape was to disappear than everything modern man has built would fall apart . . . and then women would rule the world! :an2:

:rybka:
Dats a bunch of chit........LOL.... :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts