2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Me too Gary, I need a place to ride the bike to... Seing David is as good of an excuse to ride as any...LOL

·
Banned
137 Posts
I think that they are taking a couple of weeks off, but I'm not totally sure, so you may want to call Jumps or try to get in touch with him or Randy directly.

Juan

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Juan

Anybody have the number?

Juan. Hows it going bro? Been catching?

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darrell

Im just down the road from Jumps. If you wanna ride out here, Ill go party with ya. Im sure we can find some trouble.:slimer:

·
6,428 Posts
Gary said:
Im just down the road from Jumps. If you wanna ride out here, Ill go party with ya. Im sure we can find some trouble.:slimer:
No doubt bout that..LOL

I got some chrome polishing to do, might give ya a holler when done.... Where is Jumps.... and what is the radar lookin like.... Me no likee ridin in rain....

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dunno bout the weather

Ill look in a minute. Thers alls kinds of cool bars around here. Jumps is on Westheimer, prolly about 3 miles where Im sitting. Its on Synott. Thats near Dairy Ashford. Earlier the better. I get up at 3:15

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Radar looks spotty

Its iffy. Screw it. Grab Rosie, take the truck and lets party.

Juan, can you make it?

Anybody else?

·
6,428 Posts
Truck has a rod knocking... Gotta do a crank kit on it.... Thats my excuse for buying the bike...LOL... Cheaper than a new truck.....

·
Registered
447 Posts
thanks for looking for my guys !!.. sorry i wasn't playing..

After 4 weekends at Jumps and 4 weekdays at Bricks Tavern (just 1/2 mile away), we kinda saturated the neighborhood. I decided to take a few weeks off from that particular area so as not to become (ordinary), and start again in a few weeks..TTMB will be my first place to advertise my next gig ! I love you guys.. Thanks so much for your support !!.. Peace..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts