2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
I've not seen one... Either I killed them all or Ike got em... Its been preaty boreing around here in the evenings.. If I know them dam rats tho they will be back..
The amount of whitewings that have been here, have kept the extra feed cleaned up well also...
Mabey I will accidently spill the bag a little this evening...:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I was looking forward to your latest pellet gun/scope combo purchase and some new pics. No BBQ pics this time. I promise :)

·
14,926 Posts
Tyler said:
Thanks I was looking forward to your latest pellet gun/scope combo purchase and some new pics. No BBQ pics this time. I promise :)
Well Tyler after the trouble with the first TX200. I recieved the new one.. the stock was a real dissapointment and I arranged it with them to get the old stock back... Its been a difficult negotiation because they have to pull the stock off the first gun and wait till my second stock gets to them before they could send it back to the factory... Here are some pics of the first one and the second one.. Fedex says it will be here tomorrow...
I just could not live with the second.... as soon as it gets here i will post pics of it and the new scope installed..

Randall

Attachments

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
jabx1962 said:
Randall,

Why don't you go down to the Pet Store and re-stock your place?...

That's what the Game Ranches do...
LMFAO :D

·
14,926 Posts
That option has not been overlooked.. I have been needing to do a little game management tho so I have slacked off on the weekdays.. hey its friday!!!!

·
14,926 Posts
Here is my newest aquisition... A Gamo NRA SHADOW SUPREME. Its a 1000 fps gun in .177.. It has the NRA emblems on the stock and it has the NRA range finding scope also.. Its a colectors edition gun.. Its in south carolina being Super tuned right now By Gene Curtis. When I get her back, were talking 50 yds 1/2 inch groups.
I can't wait......

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey if the rats aren't producing you could do some frog hunting.....
the 20 gauge was a little over the top. All I have to say is Aim high...LOL

JOHNNY QUEST said:
That option has not been overlooked.. I have been needing to do a little game management tho so I have slacked off on the weekdays.. hey its friday!!!!

Attachments

·
14,926 Posts
Nice froggin Brad.. I would say the shotgun is a little much also. I could do some serious damage with the airgun tho...

·
Registered
658 Posts
We usually use the 1022 but we didn't have ammo for it.
It took some getting used too. The first few frogs were hamburger.
We got 17 1/2 frogs that night. :biggrin:

JOHNNY QUEST said:
Nice froggin Brad.. I would say the shotgun is a little much also. I could do some serious damage with the airgun tho...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts