2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's a little red triangle on top of the posts on the right side to report them to me and all the other mods, all at once. I am not always around to handle them personally and don't read every thread. Banned camp just got 4 new members.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Yes everyone, please use the report feature. Mont bagged a limit in one thread. Good Job Mont! Thanks

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
****, I missed another one.

·
Registered
30,679 Posts
Psycho Trout said:
NO KIDDING, THIS **** JOB IS ALWAYS GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY INTERNET RECREATION. LOL
that's funny, pt. there was a study just released about a week ago that concluded that the average american worker totally wastes 20% of his workday on nonproductivity in his assigned daily job duties. that's one full day every workweek. they listed several of the top reasons such as taking care of personal business, personal phone calls, etc., but surfing the net was numero uno. :smile:

i got a chuckle out of that and thought about all of my 2cool friends. what's up with these employers who expect us to actually work 40 full hours every week? :biggrin:

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,234 Posts
20% thats all,,!! what ive been observing lately its been higher than that, and people ive run into that are working in some of these places,, this country is gonna be in big trouble!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts