2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Cody, I'd wait another week or more before fishing up this way. Most people launching 'round here are trying to get to their places in the west end or TI, etc. to do some damage assessment and clean up. You might want to head to Gorda or Sargent for fishin' for a while. Not saying you shouldn't fish around here, but it might be tough going, especially to find an operational bait shop. Might want to switch to artificials for a while unless you're good with a cast net. Good luck. I'm headed out tomorrow to check on the camp. Don't think I'll be fishing at all for a while.

·
"TEXAS BORN AND TEXAS PROUD"
157 Posts
Alot of the ramps are closed. i went to baytown, sylvan, and walter hall. all of them are closed off. if you find an open one, let me know

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
I know it's late, but I found out by puttering past them, Bastrop Marina and Marlin Marina ramps are up and running. I used the 2004/Bastrop Bayou ramp. Talk about a long ride out to SLP. It was made worse because my poor motor has finally given me its first trouble. Took us 3 hours to make it back from Titlum-Tatlum.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
clearlake boat ramp and all county parks and boat ramps are being used for staging area by fema and police , 146 bridge is open

1 - 9 of 9 Posts