2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with the jobs I have been doing I have had no time to post and little time to lurk but I have been keeping up somewhat with most of the happenings here.
I just got in from offshore and fixing to head to the companies office in Houston later this afternoon and then back to offshore. Just wanted to step in and let you guys know I am still around and tell everyone "Hi!".
I am posting up a few pics so ya'll can see what I get to look at almost on a daily basis.. to bad there is NO fishing out there from the rigs. I did get to see a blue marlin close up the other day.. it came in chasing bait and put on a good show for us. I didn't have my camera on me at the time and everytime the blues showed back up I was on the wrong side of the rig. They actually had a black marlin show up a few times out there and do a little jig for the guys but I missed the black all together.
Anyways the photos were taken in 4300 ft of water about 150 miles south of New Orleans.
Hope yall enjoy!
Vernon aka Rusted hooks

Attachments

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Well, I Was Wondering When We Were Going To...

hear from you again! Glad you're doing good. Those are some amazing photos. Keep your camera handy and keep taking them pics and posting. Becky says you have been tooling around on one of them there motorcycles. Be careful. Take Care, CF? :texasflag

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well,

ComeFrom? said:
Becky says you have been tooling around on one of them there motorcycles.
The motorcycle was mine. LOL I sold it a couple of months ago, but hopefully before the end of the year, we will have something bigger and better to cruise on!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts