2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are they buliding across from Wal-mart? Right there by Lowe's? I heard it was gonna be an Academy but I cant find any details. That would be most wonderful but not a good thing for my bank account. We have been needing one for a long time. Lets hope its true.

Z

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
********* said:
What are they buliding across from Wal-mart? Right there by Lowe's? I heard it was gonna be an Academy but I cant find any details. That would be most wonderful but not a good thing for my bank account. We have been needing one for a long time. Lets hope its true.

Z
Build it and they will come! LOL! How you doing, mi amigo!?

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Well Zac, iffin it is, we will both be broke......LOL

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doing good bud

Been busy re-doing Madison's room but we finished it up today. Im on nights through the weekend but planning on getting the boat wet next week, FINALLY!LOL Looking real forward to the beach thing in June. Im planning on being there all weekend with the girls in tow. They are excited to go camping and to the beach. Melanie isnt gonna make it but Ill be there with the other two beauties in my life. Hated missing everyone at the TOBA deal but I had to work. We have finished all our layoff's out here and my badge still makes the gate open so Im happy bout that. Now if I can get the Trinity River to quit spewin all its life into MY bay (LOL) Id be one happy camper. My wife told me the other day I needed to get out and go fishing and I plan on taking her up on that real real soon. Take care amigo.

Zac

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Theres a big sign on 59s in Kingwood that says "Future Home Of" but thats it. If they hang an Academy sign there I'll only have to go south of the river to hit the book store & the beach!! Only problem is it's in walkin distance so I'll be broke within a week!:D

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Talked to my buddy in Dayton, he said the river is a flowin big time..... Guess Snappers and Aj's or in order if the wind quits..... Hello Farmer Jim...LOL

·
Charter Member
5,940 Posts
Yep, I crossed the Trinity River bridge @ I-10 today at 1pm It is bank full and then some!

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HaHa

Just gotta know where to go my friend. Ive got my eye on upper trinity next week and Im calling my shot! LOL

Zac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts