2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stay in your suburbs.. you're clogging the roads in town, don't they have shopping on the outskirts of town also? LOL

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Most of the folks on the roads right now aren't used to going over 20 since all they do is drive in rush hour traffic every day!

So that's why they get in the fast lane doing 60 and shut the entire freeway down for miles...and they're on the phone to boot...telling their friends how fast they're going...so their friends have to come get on the freeway to see for themselves...gridlock! :biggrin:

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i'm more than happy to stay in my hood and off of your horrid highways and byways. sheesh, what a mess. it's like a bunch of rats blindly scurrying about up there. :smile:

·
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love it.. LOL I mean, these people are causing a normal one light intersection to be 3-4 lights now in my usually quiet after 6pm area of the town... goodness. And they don't care who is behind them or to their side either, it's like nobody else exists on the roads while they drive to their needs. I am going to grab a 12 pack and go drive around from 5am-7am New Years day just to get my sanity back after this.. nobody is hardly on the roads at that time due to partying the night before... LOL

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
I love it.. LOL I mean, these people are causing a normal one light intersection to be 3-4 lights now in my usually quiet after 6pm area of the town... goodness. And they don't care who is behind them or to their side either, it's like nobody else exists on the roads while they drive to their needs. I am going to grab a 12 pack and go drive around from 5am-7am New Years day just to get my sanity back after this.. nobody is hardly on the roads at that time due to partying the night before... LOL
If you didn't live right in the middle of hell you wouldn't feel the heat bro...
damnit J, you can't get any closer to the center than you are! :slimer:
I will pass down your freeway about 4:30 in da morning and Honk though!:biggrin: you want to buy me a couple of brews when I come back by around 11amish? :cheers:

Reactions: FREON

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
stay in your suburbs.. you're clogging the roads in town, don't they have shopping on the outskirts of town also? LOL
LOL :biggrin::biggrin: Trust me. I do everything I can not to go into town. I hate your stinking traffic!

There's tons of road construction :work:

There are drunk drivers :cheers:

There are street people wanting $$ for beer :help:

There are lots of accidents :cop:
There are too many pedestrians :walkingsm
And the list goes on: Makes me want to :headknock

·
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL :biggrin::biggrin: Trust me. I do everything I can not to go into town. I hate your stinking traffic!

There's tons of road construction :work:

There are drunk drivers :cheers:

There are street people wanting $$ for beer :help:

There are lots of accidents :cop:
There are too many pedestrians :walkingsm
And the list goes on: Makes me want to :headknock
I don't think so.. it is the exact opposite... come 5pm, my little pocket of life is quiet as can be with all the yahoos leaving work and heading back to their out of town locations... it can get like a ghost town here and very nice.. except for these tourist Christmas shoppers now who think they can't shop where they live.. ;)

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
I don't think so.. it is the exact opposite... come 5pm, my little pocket of life is quiet as can be with all the yahoos leaving work and heading back to their out of town locations... it can get like a ghost town here and very nice.. except for these tourist Christmas shoppers who think they can't shop where they live.. ;)
It is sho-nuff hard leaving the serenity of Fredericksburg to come to the H town area for ChristMas....Gotta pick my Daughter up at Bush Airport but i'm taking the bltwy around to head south to Old Ocean ASAP! Y'all have a great ChristMas and if you drop yer wallets,kick them to the next corner before bending over and picking them up ;)! Except you Bruce, we all know you squat! :wink:

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Yeah, well it's tough out here too. There usually wild pigs to be moved or alligators. Now they say we have a tiger to watch out for. B&P

1 - 11 of 11 Posts