2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcyclist Allegedly Broke Speed Limit By 140 MPH

POSTED: 2:05 pm EDT September 21, 2004

WABASHA, Minn. -- A motorcyclist in Minnesota has been arrested for speeding -- while allegedly going faster than 200 mph.

The speed limit was 65 mph on U.S. Highway 61 near Wabasha. Police said Samuel Tilley was breaking that limit by 140 mph. They said a state patrol pilot who was flying overhead clocked Tilley doing 205 miles an hour while racing with another motorcyclist.

Pilot Al Loney said the bike was traveling nearly twice as fast as his plane. He radioed ahead to another state trooper, who pulled the two cyclists over.

Only the faster one was arrested.

Tilley is charged with reckless driving and driving without a motorcycle license -- in addition to the speeding charge.

·
Administrator
23,854 Posts
The crotch rocket crowd puts a whole new meaning in speeding. One of the guys I rode with Saturday passed me at 180MPH. Not my kinda riding.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Can you imagen what that would do to a dog or cat if he had hit it at that speed.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I got to get a new keyboard this one can't spell.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Mont said:
The crotch rocket crowd puts a whole new meaning in speeding. One of the guys I rode with Saturday passed me at 180MPH. Not my kinda riding.
Stacy would smoke that....LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts