2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Storm seems to be a wuss and Im calling my shot. If the doors are open Ill be having a Double Bayou Burger Sat around 4pm. May get a little rain but it aint no step for a stepper. Plan on fishin saturday and pulling the boat into Double Bayou around 4pm. Barring any unforseen sudden changes, Lets get it on. Im sure the biker fellas are up for a little fun.

Zac

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
Zac, I took 2 days vacation so I could be at this event. Hopefully the rain won't mess things up too bad. If it does, I'll still show up for a burger.

Mike

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
COOL, unless something really drastic happens, I'll be there..... I might be wet, the bike might be dirty, Rosie might be wet (thats a good thing) tshirts are a great thing in the rain.... but my plans are to choke down one of them huge burgers.....

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Well then, I just may stop by for one of them burgers. Is the place OK for kids? I may the young-uns to Reds for some croaker catchin.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, well let me remove my foot from my mouth

It seems popping off at the mouth wasnt a good idea. Re-clasify me as a "maybe". Ive had one of them unforseen changes and Im gonna do my best to be there. I woke up this morning with "Murphy" knockin on the front door. Ill just have to wait and see.

Zac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts