2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/hgports/hgAllMET.html

I hope this weather holds for another few days! The surfhouse cam showed fairly flat conditions yesterday, but it wasn't updated this morning. My money's on the trout being there. Unfortunately my truck is in the shop, but I should be getting it back today!
I stayed at work last week and missed the bite, but I'm resolved to not let that happen the next time. I think I feel an illness coming on............

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
we should see conditions like we see now until the 5th of next month. early morning is your best shot at flat slick conditions. due to onshore flow, we will see wind chop and slight swell in the late evening almost every day. The hotter the day the greater the chances for swell. The cool of night will bring a slight break from the wind. On the 6th we should begin to see a slight increase in the swell " knee high to slight waist"

Looks like south west wind will keep fishing good at the end of the jetties on surfside for the next few days. with the wind at our backs and long casts to be had, we may see a big fish yet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts