2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
23,832 Posts
I was heading to Ft. Pierce for 4 days, starting on the 9th. Looks like that plan is out. Now I wished I had planned to drive, instead of buying tickets, rent cars and hotels in advance. Sure hope it turns out to sea.

· Premium Member
23,832 Posts
and where does one buy such a thing, Shawn? I am sure Southwest will give me some of my money back, and if the condo I rented is still standing afterwards, he might too. The condo is a goner if a cat 4 hits it. Too bad, it's a pretty spot right on the inlet at Ft. Pierce. This is what I get for not driving 2200 miles in two days, lol. Sure hope it turns, I have lots of friends over there that won't make it through a direct hit.

· Premium Member
23,832 Posts
Southwest airlines on line is my travel agent. We will have to see on that one.

I have rented that condo every year since 1998, and if it's still standing next week, it's gonna be a miracle. Clive owns it, and yes, I did pay with a debit card. But I wouldn't think of disputing it, if it gets hit broadside. Clive is a good guy.

The rent car is easy, if I don't pick it up, someone else can use it to get the heck outta town. I was flying into Orlando.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.