2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on Turnaround at the Plant for 8 weeks now and have been bummed I haven't been able to make any vids. So Corey surprised me a new one, she went Kayak fishing for the first time ever, filmed and edited a video for me!!! Such an amazing Woman yall check out her first time Kayak fishing!!!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Great vid! Kayaks are fun. I am having a blast with mine.
I cannot believe that guy at the launch left his boat rev up in gear to hold him on the trailer to go tie on the trailer wench.
WOW - so many bad things could happen.......and there was a guy in the truck.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Good on her. I'm glad she put the life jacket on. I few weeks ago I made street tacos after watching your street taco video, and great job on the corn tortillas from scratch.

Thanks for posting something because I was afraid you guys were affected by the ice storm. For some reason, I have not fished last year like I wanted, so I always enjoyed your video's.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Great vid! Kayaks are fun. I am having a blast with mine.
I cannot believe that guy at the launch left his boat rev up in gear to hold him on the trailer to go tie on the trailer wench.
WOW - so many bad things could happen.......and there was a guy in the truck.

this is standard practice on trailers with rollers, they can latch the boat, then let off the throttle afterwards. No winching this way.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for watching Guys, we should be back to normal soon. My job at the plant has gone a bit longer than expected!!!! Thanks again for all of the support and positive comments!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts