2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both my son (adult) and my wife have asked me what I want for Christmas and I can't think of a thing! What do I want?

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Hmmm, I think you want a hunt on General Coolbro's place near Lohn, TX

I KNOW I do.

·
PGA Member
7,828 Posts
New Binoculars, or maybe thats cause I see the advertisement on 2cool everyday, I want some

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: New " tassel's " for ya Santa outfit ?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
trodery wants a viper seriers spiral

trodery
you want them to order you a 7ft viper spiral in either blue .silver , or the total black this is a new blank that i havent started pushing much due to the xmas holidays but come first of the year look out and you could be a spokesman for me when i get things rolling.
the black viper will be my new year10 "harley stix" that i plan to unveil shortly so now that you know what you want give me a call and i will send you a shot of the harley rod, the labels are complete and should be here this week, now if you are a harley freak it's way cool to own your very own harley spiral built on a american made viper yes this is not china masde it's right here usa made and built by billystix custom rods, so far i have introduced it in cajun country and they love this blank totally, cant tell you how many i have out but i have one fellow that is up to 4 now and still looking for bucks.
it's going to be a killer for 2010 let me know what you think.
stix

Attachments

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL....A bunch of you are not any help :D

Billy I do like the blue rod but I never go fishing!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts