2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter Leah is looking for a home for this girl. If you know of anyone that needs a snuggle buddy, please reach out.

Hi! My name is Panda, I'm an 8 year old Border-Collie Mix. My mom passed away from cancer at the end of last year and I've been living at the kennel she used to manage in Spring, Texas. I LOVE my Stuebner Airline Pet Resort friends but I really REALLY want a family and place to truly call home. I prefer a home that I can be the star of the show... being the only pet in the household is the way to go!! I do really well around people (although I haven't really been around kids so I may also prefer to be around adults or grown children only). I'm a grown lady so I don't need an enormous amount of activity to be happy but I would love have a yard to roam around and then a lap to come back to nap on. Tennis balls are one of my favorite things to chew on and I love to play short games of fetch. If you'd like to meet me I'd love the chance to get some pets from you and maybe... just maybe... you can become my new family!! I have so much love to give!

Oh! Also, my Stuebner Airline Pet Resort Family has already taken care of my vaccines AND had me spayed.

To meet Panda please contact Leah Higginbotham- Board & Groom Manager or Liz Roesner- Hospital Manager at 281-376-2560

Stuebner Airline Pet Resort and Spa
281-376-2560
16119 Stuebner Airline Road
Spring, Texas 77379
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Companion dog
Dog Collar Carnivore Dog breed Whiskers
Jeans Dog Cabinetry Dog breed Carnivore
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fence Plant