2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought an old 14 foot jon boat w/trailer.I need a spare tire for it. been to all the retail outlets academy, tractor supply ,walmart etc. nothing.I need a tire and rim.13" tire, rim is 13" 4 lug 4"bolt pattern.I can't find this bad jasper anywhere.maybe some 2coolers may be able to help.Got two little guys want to go fishing but i don't want to ruin a fishing trip over a flat tire.
thanks for any help ya'll can give.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
me too

I had that problem with my last boat as well. I went to a trailer shop across from the academy on Spencer (cant remember the name) and they had what I needed. Galv rim and tire were only anout $45 if I remember. Somebody help me with name here, its a fairly well known place.

Zac

·
Registered
942 Posts
Try Trailer Wheel and Frame they have a couple of locations around Houston and also Huskies I think.

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
West Marine and Boaters World carry a variety of sizes of trailer spares.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the help,i'll try the trailer supply places.I'm trying to do this as cheaply as possible.gotta keep momma happy. Thanks again!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
finally! a spare.

Well I found the ultimate trailer tire and wheel supplier if anybody is interested.Northern tool and equipment co on I-45 north @airtex i have been looking for a 4" on four 13" tire wheel combo forever with no success.this place hasmore tires and wheels than any of the half dozen or more places i contacted.thanks again for ya'lls input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts