2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i found out the other day that i was i vacation day short to take my trip to baffin bay in october. Boss man said instead of working the extra hours to cover th 8 that i will miss he gave me a project to complete. I need to organize a chemical storage room.
What i need help with is i need to get some shelves x' wide 7' tall and around 2' deep. They need to be plastic with sloted shelves and sturdy enough to hold 50-200 pounds. anyone got any ideas on where to find something like this.

Josh

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I have had this chore. Look for good, sturdy plastic. Easy to clean and no corrosion.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Costco

We bought some heavy duty ones from Costco a few months back, they were great and cheap....I think abou $80. Cost savings for the bossman!

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beach comber,

being a man and it not being my money i went to the heavy duty 750lb corrosive resistent shelving from VWR at 400 a pop the boss man said no. They tried to skimp out and get the ones rated for 100 lbs, after a talk it was decided that we need atleast 250lbs per unit.
Where is costco, i am going to be doing some looking around this weekend i have to get the shelves and have the room cleaned up before the 12 of next month.

Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts